Beauteque K-beauty Subscription Unboxing and Review
I’m obviously a subscription box super fan, especially when they are beauty themed! When Beauteque, a Korean Beauty box subscription, reached out to send me their Beauty Box I was super stoked! Let’s dive right in!
Beauteque has two subscription services:
Beauty Box - 22$/ month - includes 6 full sized skincare and makeup products
Mask Maven - 13$/month - includes 9 face masks
I love that they have a “Skip a Month'“ option, in case you get stocked up and need time to go through your new products! You easily access this through your account settings and can cancel anytime.
Before I get into my Beauty Box, I also wanted to mention that if you see a product you’d love to try, they also have an online shop where you can purchase everything you see in this post individually! I will link the individual product shop links in their description for you :) Check out the online shop HERE.
As if they read my mind, the box they sent me was ‘Deep Detox’ themed and full of charcoal skincare products to save my skin from all the impurities I put it through every day. The best part about getting Korean Beauty products from Beauteque is that they translate every product in their ‘Spa Menu’ brochure so there is no guessing on how to use the products!
Purederm: Charcoal Design Nose Pore Strips - $5.99 - This box comes with 6 pore strips. Applying these nose strips gets a bit too sticky for my liking, and left residue on my skin even after letting it dry the full 20 minutes. It removed some clogged pores but overall not my favorite pore strip. May just be too gentle for my pore issues.
2. Konjac Sponge - $5.99 - This sponge is made from konjac root and is all natural and biodegradable (which I LOVE!). It is infused with charcoal powder to detox skin while gently exfoliating - just add your favorite cleansing foam! I combined this sponge with the Charcoal foaming cleanser (#5) and my skin feels soooo smooth! The texture of the sponge when wet is super squishy! I like it way more than rough and grainy exfoliation methods I’ve used in the past. 10/10! *Spa Menu TIP: “Sponge can be used for roughly 30 uses”
3. Urban Dollkiss- Carbonated Bubble Charcoal Clay Mask - $20 - Goes on like gel and bubbles up to deep clean your skin! Massage in the bubbles with lukewarm water and rise. I really enjoyed the tingle of the bubbles and my skin felt super clean and refreshed!
4. Royal Luminant Auto Eyebrow Pencil - $8.99 - I don’t often fill in my brows and would not consider myself a brow expert at all but this pencil creates a soft brow look that is perfect for me and my every day makeup look.
5. Charcoal Pure Cleansing Foam - $11.99 - I combined this cleanser with the Konjac Sponge (#2) and was pleasantly surprised by how fresh my skin feels (I just tried it as I type this!). I think this will be great for controlling my random break outs as it cleansed away all the oils and dirt from the day.
6. Charcoal Facial Cleansing Wipes - $5.00 - On work days I don’t wear foundation or powder because I get oily and like to cleanse my face after lunch. These wipes are perfect for keeping my face clean and getting some moisturizing Vitamin E instead of just splashing my face with plain water! * Spa Menu TIP: “Resealable packaging is perfect to take with you to the gym, office, vacation or anywhere skin may need a quick clean up”
Overall, the Beauteque team put together a great box of quality products worth almost 60$! I shouldn’t be touching my face but it feels so smooth after using the Konjac Sponge! (I may have to stock up on those!) If you love testing new products and getting happy mail every month I suggest you give this beauty box a try! Thank you so much Elina, and the Beauteque team!
Try out the Beauty Box for yourself and use my code VICTORIA25 for 25% off your first box!